The Gadsden Snake Flag holds a significant place in American history, representing bravery and independence.
- During the American Revolution, the Gadsden Snake Flag became a powerful symbol of resistance.
- Benjamin Franklin described the coiled snake with the words, “Don’t Tread On Me.”
- The snake on the flag represents the American people’s willingness to defend their rights.
- The “Don’t Tread On Me” motto reminds us to stand up against oppression and tyranny.
Design and Features:
- The Gadsden Snake Flag features a yellow background with a strong, coiled rattlesnake in the center.
- The snake is prepared to strike, highlighting the readiness of patriots to protect their freedom.
- The Gadsden Snake Flag remains a popular symbol at rallies, representing individual liberties and limited government.
- It is often associated with the Tea Party movement and supporters of constitutional principles.
The Gadsden Snake Flag continues to serve as a powerful symbol of patriotism and the American spirit. It reminds us to cherish and protect our freedoms, just like the brave patriots who fought for independence many years ago.